1. #1 get to know your mods *:"noobs":* 
    ///Nerdcore Supporting Member Xero's Avatar
    Vehicle Profile:
    Year
    Make
    Ford
    Model
    Expedition XLT 5.4L V8 4x4
    for all your newbies out there this is your *offical* get to know whos reading your post when you write dirty words/ show nudie pictures/ say some thing offensive and editing them to be some what on the PC.

first off my names nick, im 20 live outside of cleveland and enjoy working on my truck, i LOVE corvettes and am in the middle of opening up a shop (BlackList MotorSports) itl be a place where you can get mostly any of the mods you buy installed by knowledgable professionals. sooon ill have a store up where i can sell parts but till than its just oil changes and installs.

anyways, aside from that i work in shipping and recieving for a high pressure valve and cylinder company (my facility does all CNC work) and am in the middle of fireschool ( already finished EMT basic) and am also about to start to go to welding school!

thats about it if any noobs have something they need or wanna talk PM me and ill get back to you by the AM

nick (XeRo)

Back in the saddle again CF Senior Member
    Vehicle Profile:
    Year
    Make
    GMC
    Model
    Typhoon
    Hi I'm Nicki. I'm 37, a wife of almost 19 years, mum of two daughters (14 and 12), born and raised in Australia, but now residing in Alaska. I've always enjoyed vehicles and more specifically and recently s-series mini trucks. Job wise - I've been in banking a little over 20 years.

My hubby and I started to go out to the local drag strip years ago (started in 87). I was to watch and camp and get our fill of the smell of race gas in the morning. Ahh the sweet smell of alcohol burning We bought our Typhoon in 99, stock. Since she's seen a new coat of paint, engine upgrades and lots of love (and a little hate). I've tried to have my hands in aspects of the build, helped rewire the dash (after an electrical problem, but loved doing the electrical work).

I don't pretend to know a lot, but I do enjoy talking with, meeting and getting to know other s-series/sy/ty owners (attended one syty nats and this year will be my 3rd s-series nationals attended). I came here by way of Mike, who knows me from an s-series related site that I'm an admin (the mom ) on.

Anyways - I'm glad to be on CF. Nice to meet ya.
    *~ Nicki ~*

they call me gus CF Senior Member blubyu's Avatar
    Vehicle Profile:
    Year
    Make
    GMC
    Model
    syclone
    Hello all, name is Brandon. I am currently a senior at NIU with almost 2 years left, try to figure out who got screwed on their transfer. I live in both algonquin and dekalb IL which are just outside of chitown. Majoring in electrical engineering technology with a minor in computer science and emphasis in programming. Even though i am 20 i have been raised around cars my whole life with a great teacher my dad.

Currently my car line up is listed in my sig but i have knowledge of much more but german cars and gm are my two favorites. If you have questions regarding my car/trucks or about the same ones feel free to pm me

I am currently working at a fairly large vendor for automation called Marshall Wolf Automation. Basically we supply everything for the automated world of manufacturing from simple resistors and leds to 900 lb 400 hp motors and everything inbetween.

Im glad to be here and helping mike with this site and I hope everyone enjoys themselves and we can grow as a community
    2003 Audi A4 1.8t 5spd quattro sport

01 s10 zq8 procharged and other things gets the job done

91 sy #2921 ummmmmmmmm what a beast still stock untouched longblock

Mayor of CF
    Vehicle Profile:
    Year
    Make
    Mazda
    Model
    RX-7
    I'm sure you can figure out from my Username that my name is Mike.

I am a part time college student and I also work in the mortgage industry with my Father. I am also a web developer and have been doing that for about 6 years now. I own several other websites including RideConnection.net & CGISpy.com. I live in Henderson, Nevada about 5 minutes from the Las Vegas Strip.

I've had quite a few cars over the years, I'll list them below:

1997 Dodge Dakota
    2002 Chevy Blazer Xtreme Turbo - now owned by Revolution
    1991 GMC Syclone - 2921 now owned by Blubyu
    1995 Chevy Silverado
    1971 Chevy Chevelle - 454
    2005 Toyota Tundra Limited
    1993 Mazda RX-7
    2006 C6 Corvette

I enjoy working on my vehicles and attending car enthusiast meets/shows, along with discussing them on the internet (duh ) I also enjoy building web sites or re-designing ones that are already in existence.

I started this site because I truely love cars and wanted to share my passion with others, and I look forward to see it grow and meeting each new member. I welcome you to PM me if you ever need anything, I'm very approachable and I'm always willing to help new and existing members.

That's me in a nut shell

- Mike

Mayor of CF
    Vehicle Profile:
    Year
    Make
    Mazda
    Model
    RX-7
    Bump for the rest of the mods that were too lazy to fill this out lol

///Nerdcore Supporting Member Xero's Avatar
    Vehicle Profile:
    Year
    Make
    Ford
    Model
    Expedition XLT 5.4L V8 4x4
    not me! im the one who made it!

Vehicle Profile:
    Year
    Make
    Ford
    Model
    F-150
    Hey Ladies and Gents, my name's Bobby.

I turn 18 in September. I start college as a freshman this fall and i work weekends at an electrical/commercial construction company. I like learning about and working on all kinds of vehicles, of course. I live in southwest Georgia and love being in the country

I just have one car, my first car, and it serves me well:
    -1995 Toyota Celica GT

I'm no expert, but i know more than enough to not be considered "ignorant" on the subject of automobiles. I joined ImportForum, now integrated with the greatness that is CarForums, to learn. Parallel to my staff duties, i'll continue to learn what i can on this board.

I have a stress-reliever in the form of a Honda CRF-150F dirtbike; it does the things my car can't like jump 20 feet, pop wheelies, and charge through the woods

Admittedly, i'm quite an oddball if you really get to know me, but i won't deny you my help should you ever need it.

-bobby
    Warheads on Foreheads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sareena
    Get it on video so I have something to fap to later please!
    Quote Originally Posted by AM
    Scion tC: Strong enough for a man, but made for a young woman.

Product of the Industry CF Supermod CRUISECONTROL's Avatar
    Vehicle Profile:
    Year
    Make
    Chevrolet
    Model
    Silverado Z71
    Hello guys and gals, I'm Randy

I am 31, married and have 2 boys ages 8 and 3. I am a finance director for a dealership in Texas. I have been in this industry for over 10 years starting out as an oil changer and I am aspiring to own a dealership in the next 2-5 years. I can be helpful in questions on sales, financing, repairs, and modifications.
    "Don't dream of success, Stay awake and achieve it"

911? I dial .357! CF Moderator
    Vehicle Profile:
    Year
    Make
    Freightliner
    Model
    Gazz Guzzla
    Thread NECRO TIME!
    I';m ryan, most old schoolers on here remember me as Yeah, It's a HEMI.
    ive been here since the merge with importforums and exoticcarforums.
    RIP Eric Taney
    4/29/1991-8/4/2010

I came of age I set the stage my love for the bottle begin.
    The lads will cry but when I die throw in a bottle of gin.
    Dont thee be sad for I dost had a time that twasn't bored.
    And when I'll bate to the pearly gate have a gin on the rocks with The Lord.