Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: haunted cemetery in troy new york. a gateway to hell?

1. #1 haunted cemetery in troy new york. a gateway to hell? 
    Banned CF Senior Member
    Troy - Forest Park / Pine wood cemetery - Forest Park cemetery (also known as Pinewood Cemetery is known to be in the top ten haunted cemeteries in the country. It is an old deserted cemetery- no new bodies have been buried there for many years. Many ghosts have been sighted there, photos of strange things have also been taken and published in the local newspapers. A renowned psychic says the cemetery was build on an Indian burial ground, and the spiritual activity is very turbulent and malicious.

It is also known to be one of the seven gateways to hell, along with Stull cemetery in Stull Kansas.

Any more info, pictures etc of this place is most appreciated as I hope to make a trip to troy and up to forestpark/pinewood cemetery soon.

The Surly Canadian CF Senior Member
    Vehicle Profile:
    Year
    Make
    Honda
    Model
    Accord EX
    TGB's on the highway to hell...

No stop signs, speeding limits...
    Quote Originally Posted by carmaster
    We should start mass executions for people who don't share the belief that domestics are superior. Automotive cleansing FTW!

Banned CF Senior Member
    Originally posted by hondamatic
    TGB's on the highway to hell...

No stop signs, speeding limits...
    lol

I just have an huge intrest in haunted places that are very unusual such as this. Also places where murders happend.

Bitter CF Senior Member
    stop being stupid, please
    Quote Originally Posted by cycocase
    The F22 and the CTS are about equal in their use of sharp and round features.

Hellfire Phoenix CF Senior Member
    Dude, I dunno........... I'm quite skeptical on stuff like that. Anytime I've heard of shit like that which actually made it to the news or camera, it's either been a hoax or nothing happened.

human filth CF Senior Member
    Indian burial ground... woah, never heard about something like that before. Seriously though, 7 gateways to hell? Where are the other 5? I'm pretty sure the Taco Bell across the street is one of em.
    'And the thing about Tom Cruise is he's got lifeless eyes. Black eyes. Like a doll's eyes. When he comes at ya, he doesn't even seem to be livin'... 'til he bites ya, and those black eyes roll over white and then... ah then you hear that terrible high-pitched screamin'.

Homosexuallis CF Senior Member
    I have a cemetary down the street where I live. I wanted to come there at night and take pictures of tombstones in hopes of finding ghosts...........

Banned CF Senior Member
    Originally posted by Cheater
    stop being stupid, please
    Dude I didnt say it was real, however since i have an intrest in haunted places I want to find out for myself.

Banned CF Senior Member
    Originally posted by 0-60
    Indian burial ground... woah, never heard about something like that before. Seriously though, 7 gateways to hell? Where are the other 5? I'm pretty sure the Taco Bell across the street is one of em.

I always thgoht that the my neighbors house was one as well, with how deserted it looked

The Unforgiven CF Senior Member
    Vehicle Profile:
    Year
    Make
    Toyota
    Model
    Tercel
    yeah im really into that stuff too. not as much as i used to be but hey, haveing a life kills all the fun stuff that u can do. my best friends old house was haunted, BIG TIME. built on indian burial ground, tons of unmarked family cemetaries in the woods behind it. supposedly a girl once got lost in the woods and never returned. about 90 something years later something knocked on his door around 3am. other shit happened there too but that was the most ****ed up.
    the problem is telling the real stories from the fake ones. id love to vist that semetary TGB is talking about. i dont think my gf enjoys me doing those things though.......
    Quote Originally Posted by CF-Mike
    I don't want to see anymore Canadian bashing..... and that is definitely a firm demand, not a request.