1. #1 Members Car Thread - Post piccies of your ride 
    Car Enthusiast CF Newbie Gaffer's Avatar
    Vehicle Profile:
    Year
    Make
    Other
    Model
    Tuscan S mkII
    I searched but couldn't find a dedicated "single" thread for members to post piccies of their cars (if I'm just being blind, apologies - would a mod please move this?).

So I thought I'd kick one off with my two (I intro'd here btw, but briefly, I'm from the UK and am a bit of a petrol head):

Daily Drive:

Honda Jazz ES (Fit in NA) with front spots/fogs were the optional extra. They installed it brilliantly too, changing the indicator stalk to new ones rather than giving me a separate switch for them somewhere.

I'm glad I went for Storm Grey as it looks nice on this imo

The ES spec has indicators on the wing mirrors

...and they fold when parking

I also like the clear rears. It's nice and roomy in the back too

Tail lights/brakes are LED ones which was a nice surprise

A few extra things as standard include VSA (stability control) and audio controls on the steering wheel. I also like the orange-red glow of the dash

Unfortunately, it's difficult to change the HU here in the UK because it's so difficult to source a replacement fascia for RHD which includes the airbag light (so I upgraded the speakers and added tweeters and a sub instead ). I also like the fact that we have recirc/fresh air change as a button rather than a slider (I hate sliders as I've had them in my previous cars and I always manage to break 'em )

Overall I'm v happy with it (although I do find it VERY boring to drive - economical though, averaging 40mpg around town over the 2 years I've had it which ranges from 36mpg winter to 46mpg summer).
    Honda Jazz 1.34 ES ... Storm Grey +FrontSpots +SpaceSaver +LEDs +ActiveSub ... 99bhp 94lbft 1134kg ... 0-60 11.3s max 113mph
    TVR Tuscan S mkII ... RedGlow Pearl +Anthracite Alloys +iPod controller ... 400bhp 350lbft 1100kg ... 0-60 3.68s max 190mph

Vehicle Profile:
    Year
    Make
    Other
    Model
    Tuscan S mkII
    ....and here's my other car:

Summer Drive:

TVR Tuscan S mkII. It's just returned from a service with a significant upgrade.....can you guess what it is?

Probably also seen well in the following piccies (plus, I've added my Sidebadges on):

P.S. It's not about the rear ends. I actually changed those ages ago (shortly after I first bought the car). Out went the factory sports exhausts and on went the Carbon Can Company CCCL carbonfibre clad exhausts (still loud but not quite as ear splittingly high pitched as the all metal ones and v slightly deeper) . . .

. . . the change is more subtle

(unlike the mpg --> 9mpg when giving it some, 32mpg on the motorway at a steady 75mph, I'm averaging 19mpg overall).

Uh-Oh Oreo Supporting Member Shpuker's Avatar
    Vehicle Profile:
    Year
    Make
    Other
    Model
    My Feet
    My guess is the headlights. Look like bi-xenons a bit.

But anyways welcome!

and continuing. This is what I have now

But this was my baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Deano View Post
    I'm too big of a pussy to comprehend things.
    Quote Originally Posted by MooCowMan View Post

I'm Abe Lincoln and I like to ride around on a pink giraffe that can whistle the Indiana Jones theme song and while wearing a tie. Yes. A tie.

Vehicle Profile:
    Year
    Make
    Other
    Model
    Tuscan S mkII
    Nope, they've always had xenons/hids in them (it's just that in the second piccie, the lenses have been cleaned and polished).

The new change is more obvious on my laptop, but not very on my sis' Dell so maybe it's a monitor thing? In any case, it's returned from a full respray by the Blackpool crew (original TVR lot are still working there, but no longer officially part of TVR anymore).
    Colour has gone from Nightfire Red - which actually wasn't very metallic, almost a flat bordeaux colour, to the newer Red Glow Pearl which is pearlescent and has a bit more depth esp. in sunlight. It also has a more ruby/rose red glow than the Nightfire Red does:

Nice Jeep btw

Analog Kid CF Senior Member That weird kid's Avatar
    Vehicle Profile:
    Year
    Make
    Ford
    Model
    Mustang GT
    God damn, that TVR is sexy. None of those around these parts. This is mine

Pontiac Fiero Enthusiast CF Moderator Ravant's Avatar
    Vehicle Profile:
    Year
    Make
    Pontiac
    Model
    Fiero 2m4
    Oooh, very nice TVR!

My previous ride. 2000 Eldorado ETC.

My current ride. A 2011 Sonata SE, turbo.

The project. It's a really old picture. Needs finished. Long story.
    1985 Pontiac Fiero 2m4
    There was a list of mods/future mods here, but the list kept changing/updating too rapidly to keep up in a sig. So... screw it.

Atlas Autos - An Auto Review Blog

R.I.P. Angelo Sachak Guidone, Nov. 19th 2007 - Nov. 19th 2007

Vehicle Profile:
    Year
    Make
    Other
    Model
    Tuscan S mkII
    @That weird kid: like the ZX (like the blue colour too - gives it a more 'executive' look)

@Ravant: What car is your project? (I'm not too up on US cars but it looks a bit "Night Rider"-ish )

Uh-Oh Oreo Supporting Member Shpuker's Avatar
    Vehicle Profile:
    Year
    Make
    Other
    Model
    My Feet
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    @That weird kid: like the ZX (like the blue colour too - gives it a more 'executive' look)

@Ravant: What car is your project? (I'm not too up on US cars but it looks a bit "Night Rider"-ish )
    Its an old Pontiac Fiero. Mid-engined rwd coupe. He's been "working" on it since god knows when.