Car Enthusiast CF Newbie Gaffer's Avatar
    Vehicle Profile:
    Year
    Make
    Other
    Model
    Tuscan S mkII
    Hello everyone .

I'm Gaffer and I'm from across the pond in the UK.
    I came across these forums whilst looking for info on my Honda Jazz (Fit in NA/Jap). The problem with the Jazz in the UK is that we don't get the 1.5l engine option over here...1.34l is the max and as a result, the engine bay is an inch or two shorter (car looks more "mpv like" than the US versions), so sometimes it takes me a bit of time finding info as quite a few things are slightly different.

Apart from that, I'm an anaesthesiologist and intensivist by trade and also a bit of a gadget freak - as well as a bit of a petrol head . Work can be stressful so the commute to and from work is a chance to unwind/smile.

An F1 and motorsport fan, I'd like to go to an F1 race at some point (but tickets are from about $400 over here - that's for a basic seat not grandstand ) so it looks like I may do a Le Mans trip first instead.
    Would also love at some point to take my other car around Spa or Nurburgring.... if I were in the US it would be Laguna Seca .

Also like HiFi and tech stuff (currently trying to figure out why the DAB add-on in the car has stopped working) so may be asking you all some very basic Q's at some point.

Anyway, I'll stop rambling now ...
    Honda Jazz 1.34 ES ... Storm Grey +FrontSpots +SpaceSaver +LEDs +ActiveSub ... 99bhp 94lbft 1134kg ... 0-60 11.3s max 113mph
    TVR Tuscan S mkII ... RedGlow Pearl +Anthracite Alloys +iPod controller ... 400bhp 350lbft 1100kg ... 0-60 3.68s max 190mph

Analog Kid CF Senior Member That weird kid's Avatar
    Vehicle Profile:
    Year
    Make
    Ford
    Model
    Mustang GT
    Cool, welcome to the forum

Car Enthusiast CF Newbie Gaffer's Avatar
    Vehicle Profile:
    Year
    Make
    Other
    Model
    Tuscan S mkII
    Thanks

...love your 300ZX btw, an instant classic and quite rare nowadays around the UK.

Analog Kid CF Senior Member That weird kid's Avatar
    Vehicle Profile:
    Year
    Make
    Ford
    Model
    Mustang GT
    Thanks, though I should point out that the one in my signature is not my own. Mine's in a thread I created.