Reply to Thread

Thread: What sweet used suv can i get for about 20k with decent miles?

1. #1 What sweet used suv can i get for about 20k with decent miles? 
    Car Enthusiast CF Member
    Vehicle Profile:
    Year
    Make
    Chevrolet
    Model
    z71 avalanche
    i totaled my avalanche and i need to get a new car. i think about 70,000 miles is about as high as i would want to go im a big avalanche fan so i might just pop for another one but i figured i might as well check things out first. the ones i have my eye on right now are

2003-2004 ranger rover- but i hear they break down a lot and hit you hard in the pockets to fix

07 tahoe- prob too expensive

h2 hummer- a lot of deusches drive them but i think they look pretty sweet. someone told me h2s and h3s suck, but i think the h2s can look pretty sweet. im with him on the h3s though.

does anybody else have any cool big cars to throw out there? im 6'4 so little cars are a tight squeeze and i travel a lot so i wanna be able to load it up with stuff when i need too. cargo space isnt number one to me, i just want a cool looking car, so just throw out any cars you think id be a fan of.

thanks

Uh-Oh Oreo Supporting Member Shpuker's Avatar
    Vehicle Profile:
    Year
    Make
    Other
    Model
    My Feet
    Could look into an 02-04 Grand cherokee Overland, it'll be a little below your price range and give you a few grand to play with. Don't wanna go newer with them due to the scattered reliability stuff from 05-10 but the old Overlands had surprisingly good power and nothing beats them off road or in the snow.

Other than that, could look at a Trailblazer, maybe an SS Trailblazer if you don't mind the lower stance.

I"m not a fan of the H2 myself, seeing is its basically a Tahoe with some different body panels, but they aren't bad trucks. The Avalanches are pretty sweet, and you're spot on with the Range Rovers, they're amazing trucks until something breaks, then its just a ridiculously expensive lawn ornament.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deano View Post
    I'm too big of a pussy to comprehend things.
    Quote Originally Posted by MooCowMan View Post

I'm Abe Lincoln and I like to ride around on a pink giraffe that can whistle the Indiana Jones theme song and while wearing a tie. Yes. A tie.

Pinko Commie Ricer CF Moderator blah's Avatar
    Vehicle Profile:
    Year
    Make
    Toyota
    Model
    minivan coupe
    *spelling in title fixed
    In life you have to do a lot of things you don't ****ing want to do. Many times, that's what the **** life is... one vile ****ing task after another. But don't get aggravated.... then the enemy has you by the short-hairs.