Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: New american top gear episode was horrible

  1. #1 New american top gear episode was horrible 
    Car Enthusiast CF Senior Member 1992-1994CamrySdn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Fort Collins, Colorado
    Posts
    184
    Vehicle Profile:
    Year
    1992
    Make
    Toyota
    Model
    Camry Sedan
    Did anyone else see the obviously scripted episode of Top Gear, the season two opener, where they used cars to haul cow crap, which was actually just soil, if you looked at it closley? Yeah, well... that episode was terrible. Was garbage on TV. They ruined three perfectly good cars. Other american top gear episodes have been okay, but this episode was pure crap.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Uh-Oh Oreo Supporting Member Shpuker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Holland, Mi
    Posts
    15,017
    Vehicle Profile:
    Year
    1994
    Make
    Other
    Model
    My Feet
    Quote Originally Posted by 1992-1994CamrySdn View Post
    Did anyone else see the obviously scripted episode of Top Gear, the season two opener, where they used cars to haul cow crap, which was actually just soil, if you looked at it closley? Yeah, well... that episode was terrible. Was garbage on TV. They ruined three perfectly good cars. Other american top gear episodes have been okay, but this episode was pure crap.
    It was fertilizer, ground up shit mixed with dirt. And I thought it was a decent idea for an episode (minus the destroying the cars bit) just poor execution
    Quote Originally Posted by Deano View Post
    I'm too big of a pussy to comprehend things.
    Quote Originally Posted by MooCowMan View Post

    I'm Abe Lincoln and I like to ride around on a pink giraffe that can whistle the Indiana Jones theme song and while wearing a tie. Yes. A tie.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Analog Kid CF Senior Member That weird kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Canada, eh?
    Posts
    15,517
    Vehicle Profile:
    Year
    2002
    Make
    Ford
    Model
    Mustang GT
    Anyone have a link? I haven't seen it yet.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Analog Kid CF Senior Member That weird kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Canada, eh?
    Posts
    15,517
    Vehicle Profile:
    Year
    2002
    Make
    Ford
    Model
    Mustang GT
    Just watched it, and I really didn't mind it. Much better than anything I saw in season one.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Pinko Commie Ricer CF Moderator blah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    54,235
    Vehicle Profile:
    Year
    2008
    Make
    Toyota
    Model
    minivan coupe
    Quote Originally Posted by That weird kid View Post
    Just watched it, and I really didn't mind it. Much better than anything I saw in season one.
    In life you have to do a lot of things you don't ****ing want to do. Many times, that's what the **** life is... one vile ****ing task after another. But don't get aggravated.... then the enemy has you by the short-hairs.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Car Enthusiast CF Senior Member 1992-1994CamrySdn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Fort Collins, Colorado
    Posts
    184
    Vehicle Profile:
    Year
    1992
    Make
    Toyota
    Model
    Camry Sedan
    I suppose there is much worse stuff out there on T.V.

    But I have watched episode two 2 times and I enjoyed it. It was about the first cars. That I thought was a good episode.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Pinko Commie Ricer CF Moderator blah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    54,235
    Vehicle Profile:
    Year
    2008
    Make
    Toyota
    Model
    minivan coupe
    anyone watch the one that came on the other day?

    i liked it. if tanner wasn't a complete show off, his truck(the ford) would have won that show event after event.

    lol, dodge
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Car Enthusiast CF Senior Member 1992-1994CamrySdn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Fort Collins, Colorado
    Posts
    184
    Vehicle Profile:
    Year
    1992
    Make
    Toyota
    Model
    Camry Sedan
    Quote Originally Posted by blah View Post
    anyone watch the one that came on the other day?

    i liked it. if tanner wasn't a complete show off, his truck(the ford) would have won that show event after event.

    lol, dodge
    Thanks for reminding me- I have to watch it and google that rally fighter off-road coupe thing. That was cool looking. I actually didn't watch most of it because I was freaking out and nervous about passing my driving test.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts