1. #1 Lesabre has no sound 
    Car Enthusiast CF Newbie
    Vehicle Profile:
    Year
    Make
    Buick
    Model
    Lesabre Limited
    I have a 1993 Buick LeSabre Limited with the 3.8L. Recently i took the stock deck lid speakers and the front door panel speakers out and replaced them. At the same time i removed the stock radio and installed a JVC CD player. everything worked fine for about a week then i noticed that the driver side front speaker was getting softer, then one day it just stopped working. I checked everything, the connections, the wire coming from the radio to the harness, the wires coming from the door to the speaker, nothing, but the tweeter still worked. I even put the factory speaker back in and it didnt work either. I couldn't find anything wrong with it. then about 5 days later all of the speakers just stopped working. I dont know what it could be, ive checked the fuses, checked the connections again and again, nothing seems to be out of place. Does anyone have any useful information on this subject? Any information is welcome. Thanks!

Car Enthusiast CF Newbie
    Vehicle Profile:
    Year
    Make
    Buick
    Model
    Lesabre Limited
    I figured it out guys, the aftermarket stereos internal amplifier went out, thats y there was no sound. i installed the stock radio back in and everything works fine